Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

I saw a single parent group on here but couldn't tell if it was active or not.  I'm 38 yrs old with a 5 yr old son.  I'm looking  to meet  other parents who would like to have make a  friend with a child that would like to plan outings like the different kid nights at restaurants around town.  I would love to plan a trip to Disney or any other theme park.  It would be nice to have others who are interested in the same things I am but like me would like to be part of a group and don't like to do things alone.  I would love to correspond with anyone that is interested in doing family oriented type activities with the kids.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a single mom, 38, with a 5 year old girl and two other girls. We had Disney passes and hopefully getting them again soon. We do a lot of stuff around town and are going to the $1 movie tomorrow

Relaxation is good.

Hi, I'm interested in getting together sometime. Sounds fun!  I'm a 41 single mom with a 3 year old little boy, here in Gainesville.  I think just starting with some smaller get together would be good, not necessarily Disney.  Is your son shy around other kids, because my boy is. He just stands on the side lines and watches others play. 

I am interested in something small as well. I am 28 year old single parent of a soon to be 5 year old son. I would love to do something over the weekend, just would need to know in advance. Hope everyone is doing well...can't believe summer is almost over :)

Hi Kristin,  I see that the Amazing Spiderman 2 will be showing at gator cinemas.. my son wants to see that... would your girls be interested in that movie?  I believe this site has an email that we use. I don't want to post my contact info on this site since it is public.  Maybe we can inbox each other.
 
Kristin Foster said:

I am a single mom, 38, with a 5 year old girl and two other girls. We had Disney passes and hopefully getting them again soon. We do a lot of stuff around town and are going to the $1 movie tomorrow

Hi Melissa,

That sounds good.  Maybe we can start with a Gator Cinema movie.  Will your son sit still for a movie?  I think this site has email, maybe we can exchange contact info through there so it won't go out publicly.



melissa brownlee said:

Hi, I'm interested in getting together sometime. Sounds fun!  I'm a 41 single mom with a 3 year old little boy, here in Gainesville.  I think just starting with some smaller get together would be good, not necessarily Disney.  Is your son shy around other kids, because my boy is. He just stands on the side lines and watches others play. 

Hi Kizzie,

That sounds good.  Maybe we can plan something soon.  Let's exchange contact info through the inbox here so our info won't get posted publicly.
 
Kizzie Johnson said:

I am interested in something small as well. I am 28 year old single parent of a soon to be 5 year old son. I would love to do something over the weekend, just would need to know in advance. Hope everyone is doing well...can't believe summer is almost over :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

  • Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service