Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

I want to get my annual physical and finally establish myself with a doctor in the area and was hoping someone would have a good recommendation.  I'd prefer a woman.  Any ideas?  Thanks so much!

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been going to Dr. Ku-Lang Chang at Hampton Oaks Family practice--it is a part of Shands. I've gone to her for almost 25 years and not only is she very thorough but she's very practical and keeps up with everything. Her name is chinese but she is american and she is an excellent doctor.

My husband, my mother-in-law AND my best friend both go to see Dr. Deborah Morris at the Gainesville Internal Medicine Group, and they all LOVE her.  (352) 333-5242

Below are some recommendations that I got in May from my nurse friends. I have not been to any of these doctors...yet.

John Burton MD
Gainesville Internal Medicine Group
behind NFRMC
sees his own patients in hospital at NFRMC

Recommend the following general care docs:

Meirelys Castro, MD
Shands Medical Group at Magnolia Parke
4740 NW 39th Pl, Suite B


Dr. Sidman (female)
Primary Care Physicians of Gainesville
3780 NW 83rd St
Uses hospitalists at NFRMC


A big THANK YOU to everyone who has replied.  I really appreciate all of the advice!

Reply to Discussion


Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

  • Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at



© 2016   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service