Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parent & Child Almond Study!- University of Florida

The Nutrition department at the University of Florida is seeking parents and children for participation in an upcoming Nutrition study. The…

Started by Nutrition Study

0 Jan 15, 2014

How Your Children Can Conquer Anxiety with Tapping

HI Moms, This is my first post. This is something dear to my heart and something I use daily that perhaps some of you may be interested in…

Started by Joann C

3 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Joann C

Flirty Girl Fitness at GHF Women's Center

I didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread anymore and since it seems like there has been some interest from a lot you, I decided to do t…

Started by Lauren Herchel

3 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Lauren Herchel

My New Website

This is Milly and I wanted to share my website with you all: . This site is a labor of love that begain by me sha…

Started by Milagros Ruiz

0 Aug 3, 2012

FREE February Calendar of Kids Events inthe Gainesville Area

Click here to view or download the February calendar of Gainesville area family friendly events and activities from …

Started by Kathy Stewart

0 Feb 2, 2012

Non-Candy focused events this weekend

In case you'd like to take your kids to an event this weekend that does not involve collecting candy - click here for a list of non-candy h…

Started by Kathy Stewart

0 Oct 30, 2010

Fall Festivals around Gainesville

Click here for a list of all the fall festivals around Gainesville. My 8 year old daughter loves the downtown art festival, and could stay…

Started by Kathy Stewart

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Kathy Stewart

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at

© 2015   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service