Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Kristin Foster's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"aMBULANCE RIdes are a minimum $500.  That's a lot of money on top of six day hospita…"

Kristin Foster replied 16 hours ago to Does this Polk County mom deserve an apology from the officer who pulled her over?

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Kristin Foster

"Mine definitely want to do Girl Scouts this year.  Thanks!  We'll be there"

Kristin Foster replied Aug 15 to If your daughter is considering becoming a Girl Scout then be sure to check out this upcoming event!

2 Aug 15
Reply by Osmara Altenhof

"I have never liked the uniform of polos and khakis.  My first job was at Mr. Donut a…"

Kristin Foster replied Jul 10 to "Proposed changes may relax student dress code"

9 Jul 23
Reply by Arkin Tidwell

"I tell my girls they are pretty and I let them get very messy"

Kristin Foster replied Jul 7 to Is telling our girls they are "pretty" doing more harm than we think?

1 Jul 7
Reply by Kristin Foster

"I am a single mom, 38, with a 5 year old girl and two other girls. We had Disney pas…"

Kristin Foster replied Jul 7 to Single Parent hang out

7 Jul 23
Reply by Arkin Tidwell

"I'm not allowed to go into the theme parks at this stage in my pregnancy because of…"

Kristin Foster replied Jun 19 to Suggestions for things to do in Orlando?

3 Jun 23
Reply by Caraline

"I don't like "Shut up" either and my kids aren't allowed to say it. It is disrespect…"

Kristin Foster replied Jun 19 to Is saying "shut up" bad for kids?

2 Jun 19
Reply by Kristin Foster

"I ended up getting SpaceWalk locally.  They were awesome!!!!!  So professional and f…"

Kristin Foster replied Apr 8 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"Well I did go the nanny route last time.  She was taken away in handcuffs.  I got an…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 22 to Child Care

13 Mar 22
Reply by Mike Kramer

"I'm expecting and I'll be looking in October.  I went the nanny route when I had thr…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 19 to Child Care

13 Mar 22
Reply by Mike Kramer

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service