Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Kristin Foster's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"I ended up getting SpaceWalk locally.  They were awesome!!!!!  So professional and f…"

Kristin Foster replied Apr 8 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"Well I did go the nanny route last time.  She was taken away in handcuffs.  I got an…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 22 to Child Care

13 Mar 22
Reply by Mike Kramer

"I'm expecting and I'll be looking in October.  I went the nanny route when I had thr…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 19 to Child Care

13 Mar 22
Reply by Mike Kramer

"I think I can contact Groupon.  I was able to get a hold of Moonwalk and have schedu…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 17 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"Well that is tragic.  And I know I have posted before how upset I was that the boyfr…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 17 to Why are these kids in Keystone Heights committing suicide?

3 Mar 17
Reply by Kristin Foster

"JNP.  Stands for Jump N Play.  THey just canceled on me again.  It was a fight to ge…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 12 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"No way.  Awesome!  I have my level 2 ultasound next week at Shands for the half way…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 11 to Ultrasounds at Santa Fe

2 Mar 18
Reply by Samantha

"shopping at the Farmer's market is fun, fun, fun.   "

Kristin Foster replied Mar 10 to Farmers markets in the area?

6 Apr 9
Reply by Kathy D Anderson

"We did prepay. They did in deed charge. If today was bad weather. Saturday was perfe…"

Kristin Foster replied Mar 4 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"The inclement weather was Friday.  There was also bad weather Sunday.  But Saturday…"

Kristin Foster replied Feb 25 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service