Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Cherie Schneider's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"Not only bras and undies but just basic clothing. OH wow shopping for homecoming dre…"

Cherie Schneider replied on Saturday to How One Fearless Teen Is Starting A Bra Revolution...Can any moms of pre-teens relate?

1 on Saturday
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"She looks fine--actually in comparison to the things I see on the beach, at other th…"

Cherie Schneider replied on Saturday to Mom Told to Keep Her Cleavage Out of Disney's 'Family Park'

4 on Saturday

"Teacher developed work portfolio is what you want to ask for--it is a collection of…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 9 to FCAT testing

7 Apr 9

"A tolerant EDEP is not what you need at all--EDEP is like warehousing kids after sch…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 9 to Afterschool Care

2 Apr 9

"Yes, you can Opt Out (the national website was recently hacked and destroyed--not su…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 9 to FCAT testing

7 Apr 9

"Doctors offices are for two things--preventative med and sick kids. That is why they…"

Cherie Schneider replied Mar 26 to Do you think doctors have the right to ban non-vaccinated kids from their offices?

4 Mar 27
Reply by Raeanna Kramer

"When the weather was stable I let her pick out her clothing the night before--that w…"

Cherie Schneider replied Mar 26 to How to you handle a child who ALWAYS wants to pick out her clothes?

2 Mar 26

"My son was ESE all the way through the day he left high school--the label is your le…"

Cherie Schneider replied Feb 17 to Developmentally delayed, VPK, etc.

6 Feb 17

"FYI parents: If and when adults find out they have been sending partially or complet…"

Cherie Schneider replied Feb 12 to Please, talk to your middle schoolers!

4 Feb 12

"My oldest was born "6 weeks" premature (they believe the dates were off and he was a…"

Cherie Schneider replied Feb 12 to Developmentally delayed, VPK, etc.

6 Feb 17

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service