Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Cherie Schneider's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"This amoeba has been around for as long as I can remember--for a time, when I just s…"

Cherie Schneider replied on Monday to Child dies from brain-eating amoeba..Does this news make you leery of fresh water?

1 on Monday
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"Perhaps this needs to be taken to a local level--my thought when I walk into a resta…"

Cherie Schneider replied on Monday to Ocala bans sagging pants on city-owned property...Should Gainesville do the same?

2 on Monday

"I think you are horribly overwhelmed and it is coming out in your lack of patience.…"

Cherie Schneider replied Jun 28 to Getting really mad at the kids.

3 Jul 6
Reply by Kathy M.

"The teachers and schools have no choice because it is what they are directed to do b…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 29 to High stakes testing and what it is doing to our children

6 Apr 29

"I have to go every month so I've used them all. I have not had a single one goof up…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 24 to Infant blood draw

3 Apr 24

"Shands Lab--Springhill -on 39th Ave--those lab techs are beyond awesome. They will u…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 24 to Infant blood draw

3 Apr 24

"Not only bras and undies but just basic clothing. OH wow shopping for homecoming dre…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 18 to How One Fearless Teen Is Starting A Bra Revolution...Can any moms of pre-teens relate?

2 Apr 26
Reply by eileen b

"She looks fine--actually in comparison to the things I see on the beach, at other th…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 18 to Mom Told to Keep Her Cleavage Out of Disney's 'Family Park'

4 Apr 18

"Teacher developed work portfolio is what you want to ask for--it is a collection of…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 9 to FCAT testing

7 Apr 9

"A tolerant EDEP is not what you need at all--EDEP is like warehousing kids after sch…"

Cherie Schneider replied Apr 9 to Afterschool Care

2 Apr 9

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service