Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Kimberly's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"So scary!  We recently purchased walkie-talkies for the kids to play with and picked…"

Kimberly replied Aug 20, 2013 to Parents hear terrifying voice through baby monitor

1 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Kimberly

"Try Sweet Serendipity Photography.  She's awesome!"

Kimberly replied Jul 31, 2013 to HELP!! Need cute 6 month photos taken!

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Misty Whitesides

"Do you know if the locations will be stroller-friendly?"

Kimberly replied Jun 14, 2013 to Free Family Nature Hunt

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Kimberly

"Everyone has bad, down and out, self doubting days, so don't feel alone! HE will nev…"

Kimberly replied Mar 25, 2013 to I need to vent...

7 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Mike

"Good for you for standing up when you saw something (a lot) wrong! It's a shame the…"

Kimberly replied Mar 10, 2013 to Update on My Job Situation at the Preschool

3 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"There are a couple of apartments by Santa Fe College - The crossing, Santa Fe Trace…"

Kimberly replied Feb 8, 2013 to Housing and child care advice needed

14 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Alice L Genaway

"For a pediatric dentist I would highly recommend Kids Only Dental - Dr. Mixon and Dr…"

Kimberly replied Dec 6, 2012 to Pediatricians

16 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Sarah Adams

"Really...over sidewalk chalk - flowers and hearts?!?  The article said that the fami…"

Kimberly replied Jun 22, 2012 to A ban on sidewalk chalk!?

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Barbara Paredes

"We have a 10 gallon fish tank that we bought as a kit.  I have found that the Tetra…"

Kimberly replied Jun 13, 2012 to Any advice on fish tanks?

14 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"We use Shands Dermatology - Dr. Ann Church - and love her!  She listens and is very…"

Kimberly replied Jun 11, 2012 to Pediatric Dermatologists

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Madison

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service