Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Olivia Pitkethly's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"So awful. They were too quick to react and now the family is suffering. The only goo…"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Oct 5, 2013 to Mom runs car into White House with her daughter in car

1 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Olivia Pitkethly

"I totally feel for you! My son has always had this issue since he was a baby. It rea…"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Sep 27, 2013 to My toddler is struggling to go potty...need advice!! :-/

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Alice L Genaway

"My son wants to be a pterodactyl (loooves dinosaurs!) and I think we'll dress up my…"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Sep 24, 2013 to My kids are already talking about/deciding on their Halloween costumes...What about your kiddos?

5 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Yes that Mexican place is in Archer is good! Very authentic. I think it's Las Avena?"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Sep 22, 2013 to Where do you like to eat? Let's share our local favorites.

10 Sep 22, 2013

"Pomodoro near Santa Fe college. Everything there is delish!!!!"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Sep 10, 2013 to Where do you like to eat? Let's share our local favorites.

10 Sep 22, 2013

"Welcome! I recommend All About Women at NFRMC. Julie is an ARNP and is very kind and…"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Sep 6, 2013 to recommendations for a good family practitioner / internal mendicine dr AND Ob-Gyn doctor

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Jessica Walsh

"Tomorrow I'm planning to do a pbj banana tortilla rollup. To make lunches more fun I…"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Aug 20, 2013 to Let's share some lunch ideas? What are you packing?

1 Aug 20, 2013

"Great! Thank you!"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Aug 13, 2013 to Kids haircuts

7 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Rosemary Hawkins

"Horrible. As if people don't struggle with self worth already!"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Aug 5, 2013 to New weight-loss program verbally abuses women to "encourage" them

1 Aug 5, 2013

"Thanks for your input everyone!!"

Olivia Pitkethly replied Jul 21, 2013 to Where do you workout?

5 Jul 21, 2013

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service