Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Stephanie's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to the midwives at North Florida (I specifically saw Ann Marie Fenn, but met…"

Stephanie replied Mar 14, 2010 to OBGYN Recommendation

29 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"As I replied in my last post, I think tomorrow would be better at the mall. After ta…"

Stephanie replied Mar 11, 2010 to Looking for Some Mommy and me Walks!!

12 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"In case the weather is like it was today, let's meet at the mall. How about 9:15 at…"

12 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"I am going to walk tomorrow morning at Westside Park (or, if there is bad weather ag…"

12 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"I walked with my 5 month old this morning in the mall (which was pretty much the onl…"

12 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"I use the baby k'tan sling and really like it because it can be used for carrying in…"

Stephanie replied Mar 9, 2010 to Baby slings causing infant deaths

9 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Thanks for the advice, Angela. Thankfully I've worked with DCF Children's Legal in o…"

Stephanie replied Mar 9, 2010 to New to group

5 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

"I also tried putting Emma on the edge of our bed on her tummy while I sat on the flo…"

Stephanie replied Mar 9, 2010 to Need help with enjoyable tummy time! Please!

5 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kathy O'Brien

"I would definitely like to walk as well, especially Tuesdays, Thursdays, and/or Frid…"

Stephanie replied Mar 5, 2010 to Group Walks

20 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kathy D Anderson

"I am a student at UF law school and know that they offer some free legal clinics at…"

Stephanie replied Mar 4, 2010 to I am new and need some advice if possible?

8 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Sheryl

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service