Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Kathy M.'s Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, they smell and they are noisy! They usually only bite if mishandling them, but…"

Kathy M. replied Nov 11 to Thinking about getting a hamster for my daughter...Any advice, tips, suggestions?

2 Nov 11
Reply by Kathy M.

"Weird, disturbing, and hilarious. Seems harmless."

Kathy M. replied Nov 8 to Moms are upset about a new doll that poops charms...What's your opinion?

1 Nov 8
Reply by Kathy M.

"If my kid was sick and not breathing well I wouldn't stop for a cop or anybody. Get…"

Kathy M. replied Oct 21 to Does this Polk County mom deserve an apology from the officer who pulled her over?

3 Oct 22
Reply by Kristin Foster

"There is no way I would ever eat in a restaurant where management allowed babies to…"

Kathy M. replied Oct 5 to Family dining in Chipotle changes their child's diaper on the table when no changing table was available...

4 Oct 7
Reply by Brandy Hall

"I agree with you that smoking around children is child abuse. My parents were heavy…"

Kathy M. replied Sep 23 to Make Smoking In a Vehicle with Children Under the Age of 18 Illegal in Florida!

2 Sep 23
Reply by Brandy Hall

"I had read once that the youngest couple in the world ever to have a baby were 8 and…"

Kathy M. replied Sep 16 to Youngest couple ever to have a baby...

2 Sep 17
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Do you live in a neighborhood where there are other young children? If so ask their…"

Kathy M. replied Aug 16 to new to Gainesville

1 Aug 16
Reply by Kathy M.

"Since you were on anti-depressants before and they worked well, maybe you should ask…"

Kathy M. replied Jul 6 to Getting really mad at the kids.

3 Jul 6
Reply by Kathy M.

"Gross, thanks for the warning. Isn't Bryers the company that used to have that cute…"

Kathy M. replied May 27 to Breyers isn't ice cream anymore but Frozen Dairy Desert

2 May 27
Reply by Kathy M.

"The adult shouldn't have let the child pick up the bone so near the dog. But that is…"

Kathy M. replied May 7 to Thousands what to save a dog that severely mauled a little boy

2 May 8
Reply by T's Dad

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service