Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Kathy M.'s Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear that; it must be frustrating. Is he in any ED/LD classes at school? If…"

Kathy M. replied Apr 9 to Afterschool Care

2 Apr 9
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"I'd go with Wellington Place; I live next to Southpoint and the traffic going down N…"

Kathy M. replied Mar 31 to New to Gainesville

12 Apr 14
Reply by svscales

"I don't think anybody would want to condemn any of our neighborhoods; where people l…"

Kathy M. replied Mar 15 to New to Gainesville

12 Apr 14
Reply by svscales

"That's hilarious. I don't know if I personally would allow my child to sell in front…"

Kathy M. replied Feb 21 to Mom let's her Girl Scout sell outside of a pot clinic...Opinions?

2 Feb 21
Reply by Brandy's Proud Mom

"Thank you! Just message me whenever it's convenient."

Kathy M. replied Feb 5 to Sewing machine help

3 Feb 8
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"I admire super-organized parents but I don't see how it's possible to get to bed at…"

Kathy M. replied Jan 26 to How much sleep do you get each night?

2 Jan 26
Reply by Kathy M.

"Our utility provider is GRU but our bill rarely goes over $200. In the spring and fa…"

Kathy M. replied Jan 26 to Where to live in NW Gainesville with kids?

11 Feb 13
Reply by Cathy Hackl

"Well, it's bizarre that the note is handwritten and not typed. Also, is 'unkept' a w…"

Kathy M. replied Nov 28, 2013 to Pre-K Teacher Under Fire After Telling Parents Their Kids Smell

2 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Kathy M.

"Oh and in case we don't get full enough by the end, there'll be pie too."

Kathy M. replied Nov 22, 2013 to What's on your menu for Thanksgiving? Do you have a favorite dish?

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Christine Gregory

"Mmm, the onions in cheese sauce sounds good! I've never tried that before but I like…"

Kathy M. replied Nov 22, 2013 to What's on your menu for Thanksgiving? Do you have a favorite dish?

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Christine Gregory

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service