Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Brandy's Proud Mom's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I will say that the one in Alachua is the best ever! But it is loud and long. Get th…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Jul 3 to What are you doing or the 4th of July? Any local events going on?

1 Jul 3
Reply by Brandy's Proud Mom

"Sorry please donate to your local food bank....my post wouldn't let me edit it"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Jun 10 to Free food during the summer for children under 18!

2 Jun 10

"I am so glad they do this. There are a lot of kids that go hungry not only durning t…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Jun 10 to Free food during the summer for children under 18!

2 Jun 10

"I haven't liked it for the last few years, it's not very good at all."

Brandy's Proud Mom replied May 24 to Breyers isn't ice cream anymore but Frozen Dairy Desert

2 May 27
Reply by Kathy M.

"I agree way to much talk about boyfriend girlfriend, I have 4 grandkids in school an…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied May 8 to Do you think children's show focus too much on "boyfriend/girlfriend" ??

2 May 15
Reply by Maranda

"The juice company's should make the pouches clear, so you can see just what's in the…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied May 1 to You won't believe what a mom found in her child's juice box!

1 May 1

"The teachers are just doing what they are told to do. But I still feel to much press…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 29 to High stakes testing and what it is doing to our children

6 Apr 29
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"Mine do well on the test now, but in the past my oldest granddaughter was almost at…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 27 to High stakes testing and what it is doing to our children

6 Apr 29

"I think that there is no need to put our kids through these unnecessary test. I talk…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 27 to High stakes testing and what it is doing to our children

6 Apr 29

"You should see the people at the water parks if you think that was bad.......I wear…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 17 to Mom Told to Keep Her Cleavage Out of Disney's 'Family Park'

4 Apr 18

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service