Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Brandy's Proud Mom's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"I will add that I've read the comments on the football player stories and 75% of the…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied on Wednesday to Wow.... did you see the poll about parents using corporeal punishment

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Anna B.

"It's the one on the Gainesville sun front page"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied on Wednesday to Wow.... did you see the poll about parents using corporeal punishment

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Anna B.

"Really is this how parents are raising their children today? My grandson has a form…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Sep 15 to Another ice bucket challenge gone wrong...

2 Sep 16
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"I have 4 kids in school 5th to 10 grade and they are my grand kids.... I can tel you…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Sep 10 to An Alachua County teacher is taking a stand!

4 Sep 10
Reply by Brandy's Proud Mom

"Not good, I've seen kids doing it but it's with warm water and a small amount of wat…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Sep 3 to Have you seen the viral video of a baby getting drenched in ice water? Should any action be taken?

1 Sep 3

"I too was shocked when I heard, so very sad."

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Aug 12 to Robin Williams Dies at age 63

1 Aug 12

"Not very safe these days, mine don't go anywhere alone. And all but one of mine are…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Aug 1 to Do you think these moms should face charges?

3 Aug 2
Reply by Pam Aciado

"I will say that the one in Alachua is the best ever! But it is loud and long. Get th…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Jul 3 to What are you doing or the 4th of July? Any local events going on?

1 Jul 3

"Sorry please donate to your local food bank....my post wouldn't let me edit it"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Jun 10 to Free food during the summer for children under 18!

2 Jun 10

"I am so glad they do this. There are a lot of kids that go hungry not only durning t…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Jun 10 to Free food during the summer for children under 18!

2 Jun 10

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service