Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Brandy's Proud Mom's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"You should see the people at the water parks if you think that was bad.......I wear…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 17 to Mom Told to Keep Her Cleavage Out of Disney's 'Family Park'

4 on Saturday
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"I think she was fine in the shirt she had on, we go there all the time and I have se…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 17 to Mom Told to Keep Her Cleavage Out of Disney's 'Family Park'

4 on Saturday

"I have found some additional info but I guess mine will have to take them, I found t…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Apr 9 to FCAT testing

7 Apr 9

"I cannot pm from this iPad can you email me at keh1919@yahoo.com "

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Mar 18 to Child Care

13 Mar 22
Reply by Mike Kramer

"I think they should have made arrangements so she could feed her baby they way she w…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Mar 7 to Is breastfeeding a privilege or a right?

1 Mar 7
Reply by Brandy's Proud Mom

"Wow, I will say that I try not to judge people or kids because having a special need…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Mar 6 to "To The Person Who Left My Sister This Unbelievably Judgmental Letter"

1 Mar 6

"Sorry...first thing I thought of was I bet she sold every box....it's legal there it…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Feb 21 to Mom let's her Girl Scout sell outside of a pot clinic...Opinions?

2 Feb 21

"That sounds so good, I'll try them too "

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Feb 20 to Breakfast ideas for kids?

4 Mar 3
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"I often don't have time to cook first thing in the morning, so I started making them…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Feb 19 to Breakfast ideas for kids?

4 Mar 3
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"The veteran's park is nice for large groups, I'd say get there early at 8 you just n…"

Brandy's Proud Mom replied Feb 15 to Having a Birthday Party at the Park

5 Mar 3
Reply by Stacy Fournier

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service