Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Stacy Fournier's Discussions (3,729)

Discussions Replied To (1710) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the ad for Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/store/538/weekly-ads"

Stacy Fournier replied Nov 12 to Do you plan to do Black Friday shopping this year? Check out this list of stores that WILL open Thursday and a list of stores that refuse...

2 Nov 13
Reply by Nicole Caldwell

"Hi Moms! We have our two winners!! CONGRATULATIONS to Erica B. and Desiree G.!! Enjo…"

Stacy Fournier replied Nov 12 to GainesvilleMoms.com Contest: Enter for your chance to win FOUR tickets to the Cole Bros. Circus of the Stars at the Oaks Mall

2 Nov 14
Reply by Kathy Stewart

"Hey Moms! The deadline is fast approaching for The Sun's Holiday Cookie Contest! Be…"

Stacy Fournier replied Nov 11 to Enter The Gainesville Sun's homemade Holiday Cookie Contest!!

1 Nov 11
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Congrats on your pregnancy! Dr. Stern with UF Pediatrics is amazing! Good Luck on yo…"

Stacy Fournier replied Oct 27 to Looking for Pediatrician

2 Oct 27
Reply by Tina Schneider

"Wow, I can't even fathom an innocent little 5-year-old going through pregnancy and l…"

Stacy Fournier replied Sep 17 to Youngest couple ever to have a baby...

2 Sep 17
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Do you happen to have a link to the poll? I'd love to take a look at it. Thanks!"

Stacy Fournier replied Sep 17 to Wow.... did you see the poll about parents using corporeal punishment

4 Sep 17
Reply by Anna B.

"My little one talks about starting kindergarten, too! She constantly wants to be lik…"

Stacy Fournier replied Sep 16 to Any 2/4 year olds moms looking to make friends

4 Sep 16
Reply by sj

"I just heard from a fellow mom that the students who committed this horrible act wer…"

Stacy Fournier replied Sep 16 to Another ice bucket challenge gone wrong...

2 Sep 16
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Hello! Welcome! I have two girls, ages 4 and 8. :-) My 4-year-old just started presc…"

Stacy Fournier replied Sep 14 to Any 2/4 year olds moms looking to make friends

4 Sep 16
Reply by sj

"Just liked the post! Good luck! I have been told my eldest will need braces at some…"

Stacy Fournier replied Sep 12 to We need your vote!!

1 Sep 12
Reply by Stacy Fournier

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service