Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Stacy Fournier's Discussions (3,620)

Discussions Replied To (1697) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andrew. Someone associated with UF saw your post and e-mailed some resources to m…"

Stacy Fournier replied Jun 25 to I think I have aspergers

4 Jun 25
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"We live in the Northwest area of Gainesville and love it. It's very family-friendly…"

Stacy Fournier replied Mar 31 to New to Gainesville

13 Apr 23
Reply by Cindy Hughes

"We have had a couple events at the park, and I usually send my hubby out in the morn…"

Stacy Fournier replied Mar 3 to Having a Birthday Party at the Park

5 Mar 3
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Thanks ladies!!"

Stacy Fournier replied Mar 3 to Breakfast ideas for kids?

4 Mar 3
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"That is awful! I would definitely report the business to Groupon and ask for a refun…"

Stacy Fournier replied Mar 3 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"I can't believe they would cancel the day of your event! How horrible!"

Stacy Fournier replied Feb 24 to Don't fall for the bounce house groupon deal

20 Apr 8
Reply by Kristin Foster

"Thank you so much!"

Stacy Fournier replied Feb 12 to Need help with a Windows 8 question!!

2 Feb 12
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Here is a neat article with six ways children can help to give back this time of yea…"

Stacy Fournier replied Dec 19, 2013 to Do you try to give back this time of year? Any ideas?

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Love all the events going on this time of year! I saw a listing for Kirby Family Far…"

Stacy Fournier replied Dec 19, 2013 to Holiday Events, Places to see Santa, Holiday Lights and more

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Stacy Fournier

"Oh, and if you know of any great places to see light displays, please share! :-)"

Stacy Fournier replied Dec 19, 2013 to What are some of your holiday traditions? Looking at lights, making a gingerbread house, singing carols??

1 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Stacy Fournier

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service