Gainesville Moms

A place for moms to connect

Anna B.'s Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"My four year old daughter often goes to VPK in clothes with stains because she's the…"

Anna B. replied Nov 28, 2013 to Pre-K Teacher Under Fire After Telling Parents Their Kids Smell

2 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Kathy M.

"So true. I have a 4 1/2 year and 18 month old. I was rocking the ponytail (or braid)…"

Anna B. replied Nov 7, 2013 to Do you get stuck in the Frumpy MOm rut? I DO!!

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Christina

"My kids aren't school age yet, but I know the city has day camps during that week. H…"

Anna B. replied Nov 5, 2013 to Are you happy about students getting all of Thanksgiving week off?

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Anna B.

"Stacy, if your rates are that high and you don't live in a huge house with vaulted c…"

Anna B. replied Sep 25, 2013 to GRU rates are going up :-(

7 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by eileen b

""The store isn't saying boys can't buy Princess shows and girls can't buy the Darth…"

Anna B. replied Aug 26, 2013 to Stride Rite ad angers parents...What's your opinion?

9 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole

"Teachers are grossly underpaid, and always have been."

Anna B. replied Aug 12, 2013 to Who is paid the most at Alachua County Public Schools?

2 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Cherie Schneider

"My family did. At that point, there were only two kids, and a total of 11 of us went…"

Anna B. replied Jul 30, 2013 to Do you ever scale back on Christmas presents and take a family trip?

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Maranda

"We go to Worthington also and would recommend them to anyone. They have a number of…"

Anna B. replied Jul 11, 2013 to Pediatrician Recommendation

10 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Sandra Gottschalk

"The police should have done their job and ensured her piece of crap husband stayed a…"

Anna B. replied Jun 13, 2013 to Victim of domestic violence fired from teaching because she is a "liability"

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Brandy's Proud Mom

"Our daughter has been there for four years (well, that location and the location for…"

Anna B. replied May 22, 2013 to Holy Trinity Episcopal Child care center 100 NE First Street, Gainesville, FL 32601.

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by Anna B.

RSS

About Gainesvillemoms.com

GainesvilleMoms.com moderator Stacy Fournier is a Gator grad and freelance journalist. But she does her most important work at home as a wife and mommy to daughters Aubrey, born March 2006, and Riley, born June 2010. Read more about GainesvilleMoms.com or contact Stacy at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Mom Mail, Deals, and Mom T-Shirts

• Moms get your GainesvilleMoms T-shirts for only $10! Support education in our community and your favorite website. The proceeds from t-shirt sales benefit Newspaper in Education (NIE). NIE provides newspapers in classrooms so that students learn about their community with a textbook that is updated daily. To purchase a t-shirt email moderator Stacy Fournier at gainesvillemoms@gainesville.com.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Gainesville Moms Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service